Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Forever

I feel like it's taking forever to start this treatment or just to get answers. It's been almost a month since i found out i had cancer and i am still sitting here waiting. I have been lucky up till now even though i have had this i have felt good all but just a little tired. But now i feel a little pain in the back of my throat and my new side effect everytime i drink something half goes down my throat and half out my nose my god it is soo gross.  I must just being inpatient i feel like my life is at a standstill intill  i get better. And how can i get better when i don't even have all the answers. Well hopefully by thursday i will have all my answers answerd. God bless and enjoy the hoilday week.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, as always you are in my prayers. You have handled this with strength, bravery and dignity, I am so proud of how strong you are and have been, I don't think I would be able to be as strong as you have. Love you, remember, I am always here, for anything at anytime, that's what family is for.

    ReplyDelete