Saturday, June 30, 2012

Over thinking

It's already been a rough rode and it just seems to get worse each day. I feel like i need a vacation from my own mind. I don't even no were to start. The thing i think is hurting me the most right now is every time i look at my mother i can see sadness and tears and even though i don't mean to cause it i know it's from me and that's a hard feeling to deal with. She needs to worry about herself not me. Second i even though i have a lot of people around me i feel alone. And i know i will make it through this mess but still feel like my life is over or on a long stand still.I just put all this in to gods hands because i know i can't handle. I am blessed that i do have a lot of support. I guess now just hope for the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment