Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cancer

Well i woke up today with alot of weight on my shoulders but i decided iam going to take this weekend off and enjoy it with my kids.I will start all my doctor appts starting monday.I was diagnosed with throat cancer yesterday the doctor says i have a tumor on the back of my throat and it is also eating away at the roof of my mouth.This is one of the scariest thing i have had to go through but iam blessed it is curable with treatments.I decided i was going to blog my experance going through this so that way i can rember and learn from it.My biggest fears as of now are my 4 children they are my life and iam worried how this will effect them.Well iam going to try and keep this up to date as much as i can.Thank to all my friends and family even my facebook friends that have showed me support.

No comments:

Post a Comment