Tuesday, June 26, 2012

get close & pre game

Well I go to see the surgeon  Thursday I must say i am a little nervous even though  my MRI result came out good.As of now it hasn't spread and is my tonsils uvula and roof of my mouth. I am also waiting for my appointment for my oncologist. I think out of all of this I am most scared of chemo treatments even more so then surgery. And my biggest fears are my kids and how I will care for them while I am going through these treatments. And of course biggest fears no income coming in. I have so many fears and questions. The only thing i can do now is leave it to god. I know he is looking after me. Thank you everyone for all the help and support.

1 comment:

  1. Would you object to some kind of way to raise funds to help with travel expenses, etc..? It had been mentioned to me that maybe we should have a beef and beer for you. We can discuss it privately. Love you sis, together we will all get you through this, Mom and Dad both taught us to be tough, and you are one of the toughest people i know, or have ever known. You have handled this with strenghth, humor and dignity. I am proud that you are my sister, and I love you, as always you are in my prayers....We Got This! xo

    ReplyDelete